Social Media Marketing Intern
About the Job
Effective Marketing Communications (EMC) Agency is the vehicle that allows clients to connect to clients to their customers with emotion, passion, and authenticity. We create tools, campaigns, and plans to ensure our clients’ brand and their business is the only choice for their customers.
We are a strategic, focused Marketing Communications Agency offering clients business consultancy on how to grow their companies through various platforms employing PR/Sales/Marketing/Communications/Digital techniques that suit their needs. We look after everything from branding, start-up planning, product launches, social media management, digital prowess, asset creation, analytics implementation and monitoring, website development and redevelopment and much more.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and who can get stuck into exciting social campaigns immediately. They’ll be really excited driving conversions using social media and will be up to date with all social innovations.
The perfect candidate will be a highly motivated and independent worker as this is a work from home position with a flexible schedule.
This is a three-month unpaid internship with the view to becoming a paid position for the right candidate.
- Create content for & manage social media channels for multiple clients from start-ups to larger more established companies across numerous industries.
- Create engaging graphics using software tools such as Canva.
- Have a talent for content creation, be creative and have an eye for visual design.
- Monitor and report on clients channels with audits and recommendations to grow with integration of Google Analytics data.
- Take ownership of the accounts, constantly thinking of new innovative ideas to drive channels to their next level.
- Planned, weekly and monthly calendars for all accounts.
- Engaging with clients, talking to them to understand their needs and their social media goal whether it is lead generation, branding, thought leadership etc.
- Translating clients customer-facing problems and their solutions into tangible content.
- Create, manage and review paid campaigns, creating targeted ads with matching audience lists to achieve the clients advertising goal.
- Working with the wider digital and website team to reach key goals.
- Assist with projects we may be working on and promote them on social channels – such as product launches, company redevelopment, website launch etc.
- Weekly meeting with the Founder to update her on OKR’s and discuss any projects along with weekly team meetings as we collaborate and share ideas.
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies to engage our customer’s community.
- Studying or recently completed a third level course in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Photograph, Design or similar with a flair for Social Media.
- Strong (practical) knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
- Have fluent English and excellent communication skills: both written & verbal
- We afford you valuable experience working with SMEs in Ireland and Internationally from all walks of life and all walks of industry’s.
- We believe in a new age work environment that offers flexibility, respect, balance, and fun.
- We want to create a result-only environment (ROWE), where team members are measured by performance, results, or output—rather than physical presence in an office or number of hours worked.
- Mentorship & career development guidance from the CEO.
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae with a Cover Letter to email@example.com by the 31st of August.