Growth Associate / Digital Marketing Intern
About the job:
Effective Marketing Communications (EMC) Agency is the partner that allows clients to connect to clients to their customers with emotion, passion, and authenticity.
We create tools, campaigns, and plans to ensure our clients’ brand and their business is the only choice for their customers. We are a strategic, focused Marketing Communications Agency offering clients business consultancy on how to grow their companies through various platforms employing PR/Sales/Marketing/Communications/Digital techniques that suit their needs.
We look after everything from branding, start-up planning, product launches, social media management, digital prowess, asset creation, analytics implementation and monitoring, website development and redevelopment and much more. We are looking for a creative and passionate intern to join our growing team.
The role would be best suited to a conscientious and creative business student or graduate looking to gain experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business, and gaining critical experience in the Marketing Arena with a diverse set of clients. This is a full time role, with 30-40 hours per week on average.
The perfect candidate will be a highly motivated and independent worker as this is a work from home position with a flexible schedule.
- Involved in the development and execution of the Digital Marketing strategy through all relevant channels, including managing company websites, email campaigns, PPC, catalogue design, and social media for clients
- Create content for & manage all social media channels for Clients
- Create & manage a social media calendar (weekly/monthly) & implement it Assist with the day-to-day running of various social media accounts
- An eye for great design, proficiency in Canva or similar design tool a major plus
- Respond to all inquiries & comments via social media channels & email Familiar with paid marketing campaigns for customer acquisition
- Prior experience directly managing campaigns is a huge plus
- Experience analysing large volumes of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, Google Analytics, PowerPoint / Google Slides, and project management tools
- Weekly meeting with the founder Edel to update her on all news and discuss any projects collaboratively Brainstorm new and creative strategies to engage our customer’s community
- Drive digital marketing innovation
- It is extremely important for us that the candidate has a Learn it all approach – the openness to learn and willingness to attack problems yourself before asking for help
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Studying or recently completed a degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- Strong (practical) knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Have fluent English and excellent communication skills: both written & verbal
- Excellent organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Be hands-on and willing to jump on different tasks and assist with changing business needs
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Experience working with SME in Ireland and Internationally
- Work from home
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Growth Associate/Digital Marketing Internship Application”.